They will have a limited number of chicken BBQ dinners the day of the event, so they strongly encourage you to pre-order! You can do so by purchasing a ticket via PayPal using the link below, which can also be found on our website and Facebook page. When pre-ordering, please note that the donation is for the chicken BBQ, as well as how many meals you are purchasing. Once the meals are paid for, your receipt will be your ticket! All pre-purchased meals must be picked up by 1:00pm the day of the BBQ. They will also have chicken corn soup!
This fun day will include:
• $9/per BBQ dinner includes half chicken, baked potato, roll and applesauce.
• Chicken corn soup - $20/gallon (frozen)
• Meet some of our awesome adoptable dogs!
• They will have whoopie pies for sale!
• Lots of great raffle items – winners will be drawn at 2:00pm
• Lots of great dog-related items for sale!
*Take a look through our great selection of home-made blankets!
To pre-purchase tickets - https://www.paypal.me/pittieslovepeace
Don’t forget to mark your calendar for August 25th because you won’t want to miss this!
Linglestown Fire Company
5901 Linglestown Road
Harrisburg, PA 17112
All proceeds raised will benefit PLP’s veterinary fund for the dogs in our care!
Please join Pitties Love Peace (PLP) for the PLP 4th Annual Chicken BBQ and adoption event on Sunday, August 25th, at the Linglestown Fire Company - Woohoo!