LowLifestyle x JunkStyles Street Culture Brand presents: The JunkFood Meet – a combination car show & food truck festival located on the Susquehanna Riverfront in downtown Harrisburg, PA. This is the fourth annual hometown JunkFood Meet. It has become a fan favorite within the car community, the street food community, and the local community as well.
• Hundreds of cool vehicles on display
• A variety of the region’s finest food trucks
• Car Culture & Lifestyle Vendor Village
• Top 25 awards + specialty trophies – powered by eJudged™
• Located right on the banks of the Susquehanna River
• Live music/DJ’s
• Artist Alley Showcase – live attractions
• Nearby nightlife + bars
• Reaching a variety of automotive markets
– foreign, domestic, vintage, modern, performance, etc.
• Representing new trends as well as classic/timeless styles
• FREE ADMISSION
• ("tickets" are for cars to register for car show)
Show: Saturday June 15, 2019 – 12 Noon Til 6pm
Feels Like Summer.