How Do I Apply for PA’s Adult Autism Programs?

The infographic “ How do I apply for PA’s Adult Autism Programs” outlines the first step in applying for Pennsylvania’s adult programs, which is to request an application. The only way individuals can access Pennsylvania’s two Adult Autism Programs, the Adult Autism Waiver (AAW) and the Adult Community Autism Program (ACAP), is by requesting an application.  Once individuals request an application for AAW, ACAP, or both programs, they will be placed on the Interest List, and will have access to resources and additional opportunities. Use the link below to view the infographic to learn more about this process, or view the videos about BAS programs linked below.
General Information

Looking for resources beyond Philly? is designed to bring together existing resources for families, providers, and self-advocates, and to allow them to access a broad array of information to help meet the needs of those living with or serving people with autism.

visit today